By registering, you certify that all information you provide, now or in the future, is accurate eprofitzone.in reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deny you access to this website or any portion thereof without notice for the following reasons. Immediately by eprofitzone.in for any unauthorized access or use by you, immediately by eprofitzone.in if you assign or transfer (or attempt the same) any rights granted to you under this Agreement, immediately, if you violate any of the other terms and conditions of this User Agreement.
- I agree to get periodic SMS alerts.
- I agree to get periodic newsletters
- I agree to get weekly and monthly report.
Eprofitzone strictly follows Trading Principle and Stop Loss Policy wherein Customer by default agree to not do/ enter any trade without Pre Informed/ Defined Stop Loss. If you trade against the stop loss policy, you alone shall be responsible for the same & Eprofitzone shall have zero liability towards it.
We further advise that do not trade on recommendations of employees outside the course of employment in case, if you will do so, the liability will be your own and Eprofitzone shall not be accountable for any loss.
If there is any conflict between this User Agreement and other documents, this User Agreement shall govern, whether such order or other documents is prior to or subsequent to this User Agreement, or is signed or acknowledged by any director, officer, employee, representative or agent of Eprofitzone.in.
Risks Associated With The Services Include
1.All investment is subject to risk and the degree of risk is a matter of judgment and cannot be accurately pre-determined.
2. Trading in Financial Instruments is generally regarded as involving a high degree of risk compared with other common forms of investment such as recognized collective investment schemes and debt and equity securities.
3. We give no warranty or promise as to the performance or profitability of your Account with us or your investments or any part thereof.
4. The value of investments and the income derived from them can fall as well as rise and is not guaranteed.